As fast-paced technical developments in automation, engineering, energy storage, artificial intelligence, and machine learning intersect, the robotics solution is growing drastically. The radical implications will change robot skills and their ability to take over tasks previously performed by humans.
With the growing numbers of robots populating business operations in various countries and regions, productivity and efficiency will gain significant improvements and boost economic growth. The rise of Artificial Intelligence will open job opportunities which are not been discovered yet.
HOW ROBOTS CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER
Oxford Economics estimates that “up to 20 million manufacturing jobs are set to be lost to robots by 2030.” This sounds alarming to those working in the manufacturing industry, but it actually opens greater opportunities for laborers in the field of manufacturing. While robots will take over repetitive and risky tasks, humans can do more contributions in other business areas.
WHY AUTOMATION IS THE FUTURE
Automation tends to replace back-breaking work that was previously injured, poisoned or just plain wore out workers. Unfortunately, it is also replacing unskilled labor like cashiers. Have you been inside a major fast-food chain lately? You order at a touch-screen kiosk, pay at the same kiosk using cash, credit or debit cards, even Apple Pay or Google Pay. The staff of the restaurant is a shadow of its former self. There aren’t even jobs flipping burgers, instead, the patties are pressed between two searing hot rollers.
“Robots are more like tools; a way to augment the efficiency of a person.CEO of Richtech Robotics
You increase the human’s ability to produce and do things, that’s really what it is. It’s more of a partner, a tool, like a laptop is a tool.”
Robotic solutions adds value to laborers in a way that it makes daily operations more productive and efficient.
These are some of the ample examples that proves Human and Robot collaboration impacts workplace for the best:
- Kitchen Automation & Dishwashing Machines = Saves time on preparation and cooking time, meeting customer service needs and satisfaction.
- Factory Automation Machines = Higher production rates and increase in productivity, improve safety and better product quality and consistency.
- Accounting & HR Software = Reduces transactional and routine tasks, streamline workflows and ensure consistent processes and system.
- RFID Expressway System = Lessens direct contact with different people, limits payment time and ease of passing through designated lanes.
- Chatbots = Facilitates seamless live communication and 24/7 customer service availability, offering a smoother customer journey and service satisfaction.
- Restaurant Self-Order Kiosk = Enhances order accuracy and decreases waiting times, keeping staff and customer safe and happy.
- Retail Self-Checkout System = Speeds up processes and promotes contactless transactions, improving customer shopping experience .
- Video Conferencing/Chatting & Remote Access Apps = Enables digital workforce and simplify management and usability, increases communication reliability and value.
- Laundry Shop/Robot Vacuum = Automatic and consistent cleaning, reducing manual work fatigue, eco-friendly, widely available, and easy to operate.
- Online Banking Services = Contactless and convenient access, banking transaction like payment, shopping, and checking of account history can be done wherever and however.
- Email/Messaging Apps = Nurture leads to make them more receptive, automatic and doesn’t require intervention, benefiting the sales team.
- Self Check-In Kiosk = Record customer data accurately, convenient, and hassle-free way to check in, gives staff freedom to have more meaningful and personal conversations with guests.
Robots can also perform the same thing repeatedly without being bored. They can drill, weld, paint, and handle hazardous chemicals, and in some cases, robots are considerably more precise than humans, which may reduce manufacturing costs, errors, and risks. Robots never get ill, they don’t require sleep, they don’t need food, they don’t need to take a day off, and they don’t even complain! There are several advantages to deploying robots.
It is easier to have robots do some jobs, and sometimes using robots is the only possible way to accomplish some tasks.
For more news updates, follow and subscribe to our social media accounts: